Friday, July 16, 2010

Thunder Thunder THUNDERRRRRRRRRRR WOLVESSSSSSSSS

Ok , so after receiving my Thunder wolves back from Trevy Link i wanted to take some more pictures of em being awesome lol (sorry barney i stole your line ><) These 5 thunder wolves are fully magnetized with their arms / weapons , and they are for my13th company XD

These guys are fighting on a demon planet inside the warp if you haven't noticed all the havoc victims lol



"I said dont come anymore closer !" Hammer time !























"Never have these Chaos scums die in such a fashionable manner , poled to death lol"



"Woot ? I said my wolf needs a play toy ! Didnt you get the memo ?" XD

























"Move over , nothing to watch"




























"IM ON A WOLF MOTHER FXXKER" (Some rap music steps  in which i guess all would know by now....well it involves a boat)



























Oh my a lot of work for Trevy >< Good work

2 comments:

Hexeter said...

Nice looking Pups Wolf!

jcroxford said...

The wolves look great!